I have made a few small projects this week. Nothing spectacular like a quilt though.
First up, I made the tooth pillow for my son.
And I made a trial hot pad for me.
And lastly I made a set of Tennessee Vols hot pads for my son's teacher. What do you give a male Kindergarten teacher? Money here is a bit tight just like in every other home this time of year, so I combined 2 of his teachers favorite things, cooking and his favorite sports team.
I also made 5 dozen cookies yesterday, for my sons Christmas party at school, I didn't take all of them. just enough for his class.
First up, I made the tooth pillow for my son.
And I made a trial hot pad for me.
And lastly I made a set of Tennessee Vols hot pads for my son's teacher. What do you give a male Kindergarten teacher? Money here is a bit tight just like in every other home this time of year, so I combined 2 of his teachers favorite things, cooking and his favorite sports team.
I also made 5 dozen cookies yesterday, for my sons Christmas party at school, I didn't take all of them. just enough for his class.






It is always good to get the "small" stuff done.
ReplyDelete