Monday, December 5, 2011

The Christmas hustle is beginning


Christmas gift pillow
Photo from Elsie's Girl's on Flickr
I found the pillow above on Flickr, and thought it was just adorable.  I might try making one some day when I don't have 42389723947 WIP's laying around.

I have just less than 2 weeks to get the 2 memory quilts I'm working on quilted and bound.  I did get them basted over the weekend thanks so a very unseasonably warm day.

On Saturday we hit 60 degrees which is pretty uncommon for where I live.  After I finished spray basting the quilts outside (don't want the sticky over-spray on my clean carpet :) ) the hubby and I discussed cooking something on the grill for dinner and then remembered there was a Christmas parade not too far away.  We opted for the parade and fireworks since we knew the kids would enjoy it.  Sorry no pictures it was pretty dark out.

I hope everyone has a great day.




1 comment: