I participated in round 2 of the Mug Rug swap over at Sew Happy Geek and I received my package from Pia a couple of days ago.
She sent some pretty's and a super cute little bag. It is about the size of a cosmetic bag, but since I don't wear make up. I think I will stick it in my purse to house all the little things that I seem to lose, my tape measure (yes I keep a retractable tape measure in my purse) you never know when an idea will hit and you need help to visualize the finished size so you can buy the fabric.
A pretty embroidered flower.
Pretty start with pansy's around it.
Some really pretty reds and oranges. Check out the super cute sewing themed fabric on the bottom half.
And the back is a beautiful poppy print. Next to red tulips, poppies are another favorite spring flower.
I cut up a bunch of baby clothes for a memory quilt on Saturday, I still have some cutting to do and then on to sewing. I need to switch machines so I can use my walking foot so I don't stretch out the knits. And yes, I fused interfacing to them, I would rather be safe than sorry since it isn't my quilt.

I am loving those flower fabrics! Very nice!
ReplyDelete