Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tackle it Tuesday!


 Here is a peak at the fabrics I got yesterday to make a simple lap quilt for my photographer friend.  Some of these fabrics are from the JQ Marley Cherry line at Jo-anns.  The yellow and green viney leaf fabrics I think are just Keepsake Calico's 



I just loved the deep rich colors in them and can't wait to see my finished product.   I have all my pieces cut and ready to sew.


I love the side view of my fabrics all stacked up once the pieces are cut.

I got the link for the pictures from my dads party late yesterday and my daughter shows just how sassy she can be for the camera.  I made her little dress.





I hope everyone has a great day and stay tuned tomorrow I might just have a finished top, I said it was going to be a simple quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Yes the cut fabric is so pretty looking isn't it. Hope you get that quilt top done soon! LOVE your daughter's dress too BTW:)

    ReplyDelete