Monday, May 23, 2011

Binding day.

It is binding day for the quilt I have been working on.  I finished the free motion quilting on it yesterday,  I would go take picture of it right now but everything is dripping wet from last nights rain.  Oh, and the buses are running and I'm not suitably dressed to go outside at the moment.  I mean I could be the crazy neighbor out in my night-gown taking pictures of a quilt draped over something soaking wet, but I wouldn't want to cause anyone to go blind.

I'm determined to get the binding done today, but hindering my determination is a massive headache.  We are supposed to get some storms later today, and the barometric pressure is rather low.  I don't need a barometer to tell me this, I have a throbbing headache that says it well. At least for the moment the sun is shining and there are very few clouds in the sky.  

It's time to get busy,  I hope to get some finished to almost finished pictures up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment