Better than Vera Bradley...Well that is what a lady in my moms group said, and it made me smile.
The inside pockets that go all the way around, there are 8 pockets total.
A closer look at the cute accent trim on the inside pockets.
Here is the pattern I used in case you love the bag and want to make your own.
This is the second Penny Sturges pattern I have made and her instructions are so simple and easy to follow. This bag has a zipper and I think this was the easiest zipper I have ever installed. I got it in right the first time! I was quite excited over it.
The prints I used were Amy Butler Gypsy in Cobalt, and Treasure Box in Ocean, and paired those with a Navy Blue solid. Total time to make the bag was about 6 hours which included interruptions of switching laundry, cooking meals, and catering to the children.
I have plans of making another bag as a gift for my mother, she is forever commenting on how she wishes her purse had a zipper.
While all the laundry was going this weekend I whipped up this cute Baja Traveler bag. I still think it needs a little flower offset to the side on the front, but until I get around to figuring out what one I want to make it is done.
A closer look at the cute accent trim on the inside pockets.
Here is the pattern I used in case you love the bag and want to make your own.
The prints I used were Amy Butler Gypsy in Cobalt, and Treasure Box in Ocean, and paired those with a Navy Blue solid. Total time to make the bag was about 6 hours which included interruptions of switching laundry, cooking meals, and catering to the children.
I have plans of making another bag as a gift for my mother, she is forever commenting on how she wishes her purse had a zipper.





Very nice Debbe! Pinning this for later,when I am not so busy,Ha ha ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL! How is it that I had no idea you had a blog? Love it! You are so talented so it shouldn't surprise me you have your creations online. And, yes, this does look like VB...you should be proud! :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely better than Vera Bradley! I just love the colors! Can't wait to see your flower :)
ReplyDelete