I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. I have had a very off week. My boys were out of town. I was grateful for the break, but boy did my emotions get the best of me. I tried to pass the time by getting out of the house with the girl, and did some sewing.
I had some 'patriotic' fabric in my stash that I had bought a couple of years ago so I decided to use it up and make my daughter a skirt with it.
I'm sure you have all figured out by now that there is no more Google reader, so if you are looking to follow my blog you can follow me on Bloglovin!
I had some 'patriotic' fabric in my stash that I had bought a couple of years ago so I decided to use it up and make my daughter a skirt with it.
I'm sure you have all figured out by now that there is no more Google reader, so if you are looking to follow my blog you can follow me on Bloglovin!




She is just adorable! But I bet you knew that :)
ReplyDeleteBoth the little lady and the skirt are way too cute!
ReplyDelete