Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WIP Wednesday

Welcome everyone!  I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced again this week for the W.i.P. Wednesday.  If you're looking for some inspiration for a quick holiday gift or even an ongoing project you should check it out.  Just click the picture below and it will take you there.


For those of you visiting and my new followers I made this quilt for my 4 year old daughter as part of a quilt along.


Melissa from Sew Bittersweet Designs and Jenna from Sew Happy Geek came up with this Sew Intertwined pattern.

I was able to sit down for about 90 minutes yesterday and this is what I completed in that time.


I still have 3 corners to finish around the center Dresden and then I will start on the woven blocks.  

If you haven't entered my giveaway for the Quilting Gallery's birthday party you can do so here.  There are 170 bloggers participating with giveaways so check out the Quilting Gallery for a list of them all!

3 comments: