Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sales, sales everywhere.

The folks over at the Fat Quarter shop are having an extended black Friday sale.


25% off your entire shopping cart.  I can't believe it.  What pains me the most is that I've been 'cut off' for a few weeks since I just purchased a new sewing machine and some quilting feet to go with it.  If I spend anymore money right now my hubby just might shoot me.

I hope to get back here and share some things that I have been up to lately this coming week, but the calendar is looking super busy, so I can't make any promises.

Happy Shopping!
Debbe

2 comments:

  1. I cut museum off from shopping so I'm glad I didn't see this until today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on then- which machine did you go for? We want all the details! And congratulations on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete