Life has gotten crazy busy and November has snuck up on me. I started to post on Friday, and then I got distracted by...
Whipping up this cute little dress.
I also made an outfit for 'Dolly'
The kids had a wonderful Halloween. Here is the Mario costume I made.
A sweet little butterfly. I made her the pink sweat suit so she would stay warm.
And after all that sewing I have made a decision to put my 'Circle of Hope' quilt on the back burner for a bit and finish up the 2 quilts I have tops done for already.
Things this week don't seem to be slowing down any so if I want to get the backings for my 2 quilts put together, then I must get moving.
I hope everyone has a great week.
Whipping up this cute little dress.
I also made an outfit for 'Dolly'
The kids had a wonderful Halloween. Here is the Mario costume I made.
A sweet little butterfly. I made her the pink sweat suit so she would stay warm.
And after all that sewing I have made a decision to put my 'Circle of Hope' quilt on the back burner for a bit and finish up the 2 quilts I have tops done for already.
Things this week don't seem to be slowing down any so if I want to get the backings for my 2 quilts put together, then I must get moving.
I hope everyone has a great week.




Wow! You were sewing up a storm! Everything looks great!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so adorable! And I love that even dolly got an outfit!
ReplyDelete