Hello everyone! I'm a little slow in getting here today, but I have been busying working on a Christmas swap gift. I can't let you see too much or let you know just what it is since it is a 'secret'.
When I have finished and my secret person receives their gift, I will share the whole thing with you. Hope you are all having a great day!
I'm Linking up with Lee's WIP over at Freshly pieced this week so be sure to stop over there and look at all the great projects!
When I have finished and my secret person receives their gift, I will share the whole thing with you. Hope you are all having a great day!
I'm Linking up with Lee's WIP over at Freshly pieced this week so be sure to stop over there and look at all the great projects!


love the colors in your pieces
ReplyDeleteThis looks great Debbe - I love the snowman fabric
ReplyDeleteOh, how lovely! Your piecing is perfect!
ReplyDeleteSo great! I love hexagons!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute snowmen! I have yet to dig into the Holiday Fabric,it is sitting on the corner of my sewing table waiting patiently for me ;)
ReplyDeleteThey looks so great! Your swapee is gonna love them!
ReplyDelete