Monday, October 15, 2012

Through my window


This is what I see through my sewing room/office window today and it reminds me to be thankful for the little things.



I hope everyone had a good weekend, and has a great Monday.  I'm waiting on hubby to come home for lunch and then we have to go buy a new battery for my car so we have no issues this winter with it.  The current battery is 5 years old and is original to the car.   I've already impressed the hubby by removing the old one.    I hope that I get in some sewing this afternoon, but that isn't looking too promising since there is a mountain of laundry in the hamper calling out to me.

3 comments:

  1. I am loving your view! We have a lot of yellows in the Aspens,but not so much of the reds and oranges. Jolene has been sending me some photos lately,but yours take the cake so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous view! Mine is of all the construction work in the neighborhood, yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...I am so green with envy. We just get dead leaves that die and fall off...eventually...here in Houston. That is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete