I finished up my woven blocks yesterday. I must say, I LOVE them. I got excited and laid some of my blocks out only to find...
...My center block is much smaller than it should be. I'm not going to worry though. It won't be that difficult to take the Dresden plate off and add to a larger center square.
Today, I am going to take a break from this and work on my last pay it forward gift. I'm running out of time, and I'm sure the recipient has already given up on me, but I will press on and get it done.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Debbe


It looks so amazing! L is going to positively love it!
ReplyDeleteit looks really great.
ReplyDeleteEEEK!!! It is looking so great!!! I hope you are keeping this one :)! The colors are so bright and happy. Too bad on the center block, but I think we have ALL been there!
ReplyDelete