Friday, August 3, 2012

Speedy Delivery

No, I'm not speaking of any fabric I have ordered recently.

Does anyone remember the Speedy Delivery or am I just old?  Our local library had a special guest yesterday and I was able to take the kids to see the original Mr. McFeely from Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.


I think the kids were having a good time.


He had several duplicate puppets from the show, like X the owl.


It was a great time and I'm really glad I took the kids.   I learned that PBS (for those in the U.S.) has a new show coming out called Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood that is going to be an animated series that starts this fall.

While we are at the library, I also got the kids their first library card. I let them sign their own.



Two proud kids ready to go check out their first book with their new card.


Melissa, this time I was the crazy mom taking 'dorky' pictures of my kids.  

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the 'dorky', it totally works with library cards! good to see good reading habits starting young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww!!!! So stinking cute! Glad I'm not the only dorky mom out there :)

    ReplyDelete