Hello! I know I have been slacking off some on the blog, I have been having terrible headaches the past few weeks. I think I have pin-pointed the cause/s, and have made a few diet changes, and am trying to avoid stress. I know, I know, good luck with that second one.
Today, I have an appetizer for you. You could most certainly use it as a side dish though. I personally would just have it for lunch, since I am the only one in my house that would even touch it.
Artichoke Dip
1 (14 oz.) can artichokes (water packed)
1 c. mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
1 c. grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Muenster cheese
Drain and chop artichokes.
Combine first 3 ingredients, top with Muenster cheese and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
Serve with crackers or tortilla/corn chips.
Additions you can make
Frozen spinach to this as well, make sure to thaw and drain well.
Mushrooms fresh or canned, if canned drain well before adding.
1-2 cloves minced garlic (garlic makes everything better right?)
Like spicy food, try adding some red pepper flakes or chopped Jalapenos
My son started back to school yesterday. I can't believe he is in the first grade already.
He came home in a good mood and said it was a lot of fun, but it was a long day and he was tired.
The girl and I passed some time playing Uno. While I worked on figuring out what color combos I needed to cut and sew for my Sew Intertwined quilt
I did get a little sewing in and got one corner block made.
I hope to get a few more blocks made today, but first we are heading to story time at the library.
Today, I have an appetizer for you. You could most certainly use it as a side dish though. I personally would just have it for lunch, since I am the only one in my house that would even touch it.
Artichoke Dip
1 (14 oz.) can artichokes (water packed)
1 c. mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
1 c. grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Muenster cheese
Drain and chop artichokes.
Combine first 3 ingredients, top with Muenster cheese and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
Serve with crackers or tortilla/corn chips.
Additions you can make
Frozen spinach to this as well, make sure to thaw and drain well.
Mushrooms fresh or canned, if canned drain well before adding.
1-2 cloves minced garlic (garlic makes everything better right?)
Like spicy food, try adding some red pepper flakes or chopped Jalapenos
My son started back to school yesterday. I can't believe he is in the first grade already.
![]() |
| Silly boy won't smile for the camera. |
The girl and I passed some time playing Uno. While I worked on figuring out what color combos I needed to cut and sew for my Sew Intertwined quilt
I did get a little sewing in and got one corner block made.
I hope to get a few more blocks made today, but first we are heading to story time at the library.




We love artichoke dip so this is on my list for sure! The boy looks so grown up and I'm so jealous that the girl can entertain herself so well :) can't wait to see more of youyr blocks.
ReplyDeleteI truly hope the dietary changes help with the headaches! Praying that they get better!