Friday, July 20, 2012

What I Finished Friday

Absolutely nothing, the bag is nowhere near done, but I have made progress.  Here is what I have done, but I am going to take off the borders, make the center square a smidge smaller, and make the flowers on my borders line up better because it is really bugging me as is.  It is possible so I have no worries about messing it up beyond repair.


I am in love with this bag, and it is no where near being done.


I didn't get any sewing done yesterday since I went and picked up the kids.  I'm back to refereeing, waitressing, being a maid, chef, entertainer, taxi driver and whatever else my kids think I need to be.  Thankfully they are still sleeping and I am going to try to get the outside of my bag finished.

I hope everyone has a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.  If you are the praying kind, I just heard there was a shooting at a movie theater in Colorado last night and there were several that lost their lives and several more that are injured.  Please remember these families.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your fabrics - whoever receives it is very lucky.

    I just heard about the shooting on FB, it just makes me so very sad :(

    ReplyDelete