Forgive me for being late with this. The kids are at my in-laws, I slept in, and then had lunch with my hubby and went fabric shopping, ran some errands.
I have an easy versatile crock pot recipe for you today.
Take your frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts and put in the crock pot, Then add 1 can cream of chicken soup for every 2-3 chicken breasts cook on high for 6-8 hours then shred you chicken.
Now here is where the versatility come in. You can serve your chicken and 'gravy' over some noodles or you can add some veggies in and make it into a pot pie filling and serve over some biscuits.
I can't say that I went fabric shopping without showing what I came home with right?
These are my selections for the Sew intertwined quilt along. There is still time to join, just click the picture below for more on how to join.



Wow! I love your fabric choices! This is going to be a beautiful quilt!
ReplyDelete