Friday, July 27, 2012

What I Finished Friday, and a winner.

I finished the tote for the swap I was on Monday, and rushed it off to the post office on Tuesday.  My partner got her bag yesterday.  To say she is in love is a bit of an understatement.  She is going to be vacationing at the beach this next week and is taking her new bag with her.    I also want to thank her for allowing me to use her pictures of the bag since mine didn't really show the true colors. 

Let me give you a little tour of her bag.  It is a mere 26 inches or so deep. and roughly 18 inches across, I can't remember exactly.


The inside pocket.


The Back



Remember this? Well I asked my daughter to pick a number to choose the lucky winner.


The winner of the cute little fat quarter is.....

Rachel from Mammafairy Sews who said,


Congratulations on reaching 200 posts! Yes I follow you, since ? when?? I just love recipes! more involving fruit, perhaps? would be great. Somehow it is the sesserts that get me going. I suppose I am displaying unwarranted normality in that!

Anyway, keep them coming!please.

Congratulations, I have sent you an email requesting your information so I can get this out to you asap.

Thanks to all who participated.  I wish everyone a wonderful weekend. 

3 comments:

  1. I love your bag! You should do a tutorial! Congratulations to the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bag is beautiful, Pretty Dresden on it, lovely size, too.

    And thank you so much for the Prize, Thank you daughter too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tote...love the summery colors!

    ReplyDelete