Well hello Wednesday, how did you get here so fast? Oh, you show up faster when when I have lots of things to get done that include deadlines...I guess I better buckle down and get busy then....
Yesterday, I set out on a mission to make my son a lunch bag. Well, I conquered the mission and here is my finished accomplishment.
My son was more than thrilled with his new lunch bag and insisted on taking a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch today.
Of course the little sister insisted on being in the picture as well.
For those interested the Monkey fabric is Robert Kauffman Urban Zoology, the Polka dots areBaby Safari from Benartex and the orange is from Kona.
I have lots to get done around the house today, I'm going to be going out of town for a couple of days so I need to make sure the hubby and the boy are all set on things. I will be dropping the girl at my in-laws bright and early Friday morning so I need to make sure I have all her stuff together as well and everything I need for the ladies retreat I'm going on. I've been asked to make some cupcakes for part of an object lesson. They need to be bright and cheery so I'm going to attempt to make some flower things to glue on a toothpick to stick in them and maybe put a note of inspiration on them as well. Have a great weekend everyone!
Debbe
Yesterday, I set out on a mission to make my son a lunch bag. Well, I conquered the mission and here is my finished accomplishment.
My son was more than thrilled with his new lunch bag and insisted on taking a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch today.
Of course the little sister insisted on being in the picture as well.
For those interested the Monkey fabric is Robert Kauffman Urban Zoology, the Polka dots areBaby Safari from Benartex and the orange is from Kona.
I have lots to get done around the house today, I'm going to be going out of town for a couple of days so I need to make sure the hubby and the boy are all set on things. I will be dropping the girl at my in-laws bright and early Friday morning so I need to make sure I have all her stuff together as well and everything I need for the ladies retreat I'm going on. I've been asked to make some cupcakes for part of an object lesson. They need to be bright and cheery so I'm going to attempt to make some flower things to glue on a toothpick to stick in them and maybe put a note of inspiration on them as well. Have a great weekend everyone!
Debbe


Very cool bag mom! Have fun on your retreat :)
ReplyDeleteThe lunch bag turned out so cute and I love that your girl had to be in the photo too! LOL Good luck getting everything done, I hope you have a great retreat!
ReplyDeleteGuess what? It's your lucky day! I totally gave you the Liebster Award on my blog because of your awesomeness (and I really enjoy reading it every day) =) Check it out!
ReplyDelete