Monday, April 2, 2012

Something for me...

I feel like I am always sewing for someone else.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sewing for others and seeing the joy on their faces when the get whatever I have stitched up.  Mostly I sew for my daughter or I'm making baby quilts for my friends who are increasing the size of their families.  The quilt I finished last week is mine and I did have some fabric leftover from that so I'm making something else just for me with that as well.  I'm pretty certain that my husband doesn't want something with floral print on it for him.  I'm giving you a sneak peak.



Hopefully I will get it finished up this week and then I will share the whole thing with you.

I'm wishing you all a happy Monday, may it be filled with sunshine and smiles.

Debbe

2 comments:

  1. oooo! Can't wait to see what you're making!!! You should give a few clues and let us have a guessing game!

    ReplyDelete