It's finally Friday! For some reason this week seemed to drag on and on for me and yesterday I was in a bit of a funk so I cleaned up the explosion of fabric from the closet that was spilling out in the the room and cleaned off my cutting table.
While I was cleaning I found a charm pack of Full Circle by Kathy Schmitz and got inspired for one of my pay it forward gifts. I just love the colors.
While I was cleaning I found a charm pack of Full Circle by Kathy Schmitz and got inspired for one of my pay it forward gifts. I just love the colors.
I would love to share what I am making with you, but I'm pretty sure the person it is going to is a regular reader here, even though she doesn't comment much, I want to keep it a surprise until I know she has it, so it will be a few weeks before I share. Sorry to be a tease.
In other happenings have you seen some of the new lines that are out? The Fat Quarter Shop has some gorgeous new lines that have arrived recently.
The 'He Loves Me Petal Pusher' and 'She Loves Me Not Petal Pushers' By Dear Stella, look like a lot of fun.
Have a baby quilt to make for someone? What about the adorable 'Vinage Baby' by Lori Whitlock?
Are you looking to make something special for the 4th of July? Check out this beautiful 'Freedom Star' collection by Color Principle. I'm usually not big on the 'Americana' stuff, but I love this.
I love snowmen I'm going to have to buy me some of the 'Frosty Too Many Men' by Jacqueline Paton.
The Fat Quarter Shop has more than just fat quarters, you can get yardage, pre-cuts, patterns and notions. As well as view the new fabric lines that are coming out. Just click on there 'coming soon' tab and you can drool over what is coming next and see when to expect that line to be released for sale. Kimberly and her crew are very knowledgeable and can help you with anything you need. If you can' find it, just ask and they will direct you to what you need.






What lovely fabrics! The Vintage baby ones are so cute. I will have to check out that website and hope they ship international.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing what you make. I love Kathy's fabrics and patterns.
ReplyDeleteLove that vintage baby! You are becoming such a tease ;)
ReplyDeleteI am with you on the "Frosty Too Many Men" fabric! Must get some of that ;) Looking forward to seeing what you make for the Pay-It-Forward.
ReplyDeleteI need to stop looking at new fabrics...I am going to go broke simply from my window shopping!!!
ReplyDelete