I'm linking up with Lee over at Freshly Pieced today.
I have had this baby quilt pieced for a couple of weeks now, and now that Valentine's day is over with, I'm able to finally finish it up. I normally spray baste, but I'm out so I grabbed my trusty pins and pinned this one, 6 times to the dang carpet. I'm glad it's small or that could have been a whole lot worse.
I really hope to finish it up today, but if not, there is always tomorrow.
Also, don't for get the 'After Party' for the Valentine's day showcase over at sew bitter sweet designs. There are lots of prizes to be won. click the image below to find out more!



Hate it when that happens! Your quilt is super cute! I might have to "borrow" your block layout. I have some really cute animal blocks that are begging to be put into a baby quilt. They are a lot smaller tho,but I don't think that would matter,just take more blocks.
ReplyDeleteYour quilt is so cute and the look on your sons face is priceless!
ReplyDeleteIt is looking great!!!!
ReplyDelete