Was it me or did the weekend just happen to fly by? I'm sure staying up late and watching the superbowl didn't help with that any either. It was a great game to watch if you didn't happen to see it. I haven't seen all of the commercials yet, but of the ones I have seen I love the Volkswagon one where the St. Bernard goes on a diet to chase the new Beetle and the Honda commercial that is playing off the movie Ferris Bueller's day off.
On the sewing front, I spent several hours picking out some free motion quilting I did just because I didn't like how it looked when I was done. I'm still not done picking it out, but might possibly get that done today.
Don't forget the Valentine's Day Showcase going on over at Sew Bitter Sweet Designs. Kris has made up a sweet little owl, so go check it out and send Kris some bloggy love.
On the sewing front, I spent several hours picking out some free motion quilting I did just because I didn't like how it looked when I was done. I'm still not done picking it out, but might possibly get that done today.
Don't forget the Valentine's Day Showcase going on over at Sew Bitter Sweet Designs. Kris has made up a sweet little owl, so go check it out and send Kris some bloggy love.

No comments:
Post a Comment