Tuesday, August 20, 2013

ALYF Mid month check-in

I thought not having my kids at home would mean I have more time to sew.  I was wrong.  I have done some sewing and I'm moving right along with my goal for this month.  I've been babysitting 2 darling children this week, they are so much easier than my kids, but maybe that is because I'm at their house and I don't have all the housework calling my name like I would at home.

Anyways,  Here is a picture of my progress so far.




 I have 12 big blocks to sew together and then add the border and my goal for the month will be met.   If I'm not too late, I'm going to link up with the A Lovely Year of Finishes (ALYF) mid-month linky party. 

4 comments:

  1. I love this pattern! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbe,this is so cool,I love it! Good luck on the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this post! I'm sorry. The quilt is coming together so beautifully! I can't wait to see it done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your color combo and pattern. It looks very complicated. Kudos to you watching somebody else's kids while yours are gone. Make sure you take some time for yourself too before your responsibilities come back home. :)

    ReplyDelete