I honestly didn't get a whole lot of sewing done this week because I was baby sitting a couple of cuties. I did take some hand work to do while I was there.
I was able to finish the outline stitching on 4 Sun Bonnet Sue blocks. I only have 19 more to go.
It's not very fast progress, but it is progress and that is what matters. I have a couple of hours before my lovely children get home from school so I'm going to try to sew some of my circle quilt top together for my ALYF goal. See you next week.
I was able to finish the outline stitching on 4 Sun Bonnet Sue blocks. I only have 19 more to go.
It's not very fast progress, but it is progress and that is what matters. I have a couple of hours before my lovely children get home from school so I'm going to try to sew some of my circle quilt top together for my ALYF goal. See you next week.

They look great! Progress is what's important, not the speed :)
ReplyDelete