I need to apologize for not being around here much lately. I've been busy sewing, cooking, and driving all over the place.
First of all Ellie's quilt was a hit!
I'm not sure what I am going to do yet, but I'm thinking about sewing the 2 blocks together and making a pillow from them The squares are roughly 12" each give or take. I am really enjoying doing the Lovely Year of Finishes. I have a much bigger goal for next month so I need to get my game on and finish lots of little things this month so I have a little extra time in March.
I hope everyone is doing well and are getting lots of sewing done.
First of all Ellie's quilt was a hit!
I've also made a little progress on my monthly project as well, by framing out the center squares a little more.
I hope everyone is doing well and are getting lots of sewing done.

I love Ellie's quilt. So vibrant.
ReplyDeleteThe quilt is just gorgeous! I think a pillow is a great idea - but then you know how much I love leftover pillows :) Can't wait to see what you have planned for next month!
ReplyDeleteI love the split in the middle of the strips!!!! So great!!!
ReplyDelete