That is a lot of "F's"! I didn't go all fancy on this months project, in fact I did just the opposite. February went way too fast for me and while I got some sewing done, it feels like I didn't much of anything done.
In case you have forgotten, the project I chose for this month was to finish up something with these 2 blocks.
By mid month I had added another border to the one block.
Now for thenot so grand finally...
I ended up sewing the two blocks together for this lovely pillow. My daughter has already tried to claim it, but I'm not letting her have it. I'm going to see if the local hospice or oncology center has a need for small pillows for their patients and possible make up a few more. If they don't need anything like that then I will probably give it to good ole mom, it does match her bedroom.
In case you have forgotten, the project I chose for this month was to finish up something with these 2 blocks.
By mid month I had added another border to the one block.
Now for the
I ended up sewing the two blocks together for this lovely pillow. My daughter has already tried to claim it, but I'm not letting her have it. I'm going to see if the local hospice or oncology center has a need for small pillows for their patients and possible make up a few more. If they don't need anything like that then I will probably give it to good ole mom, it does match her bedroom.




I love it when our daughters claim what we make! Makes a mama feel good!
ReplyDeleteThat is a truly lovely pillow and a lovely idea for it. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo great! It is a lovely finish.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up.
It isn't the size that matters,it is the actual finishing :0) I think it looks quite grand, and will be loved by whom ever receives it!
ReplyDelete