Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!

To start I have finally collected my 2012 year of finishes photos.  Now I didn't know it was humanly possible to finish so much in one year. I had close to 50 finishes total.  I know of 4 that I didn't take pictures of, but I plan on getting those from my sister since her children are reaping the benefits.





Not pictured are 4 no sew fleece blankets that I made for my sisters kids for Christmas!  If you count the pictures you will find 44 things that I completed in 2012.  When you add the 4 blankets that make 48 finishes. No wonder I always felt like a chicken running around with its head cut off.   

Sorry, I have been MIA lately.  My son is out of school on 'winter break' and I have been spending a lot of time with the kids and playing outside in the 11+ inches snow we got the day after Christmas, the 3.5" we got 3 days after that and now we got about 1-2 more inches yesterday.


The first one is out my front door, what it was still coming down on the 26th.

The kids were thrilled to go sledding.


And well, they needed someone to pack the snow down so the sled would go faster, so I had to get in on the action.  My hubby is lucky that I didn't throw a snow ball at him for taking my picture.



Happy New Year everyone, may it be filled with joy, health, and lots of fabric!

Debbe

3 comments:

  1. I see my little piece of loveliness, which you posted my way there!Hurrah for you!

    Have an excellent 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see two amazing things you made for my little one. Which she just loves, by the way! I love the picture of you, looks like you were having fun!!! Congrats on all the amazing finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You completed so much, with two little ones, well done! Where do you live with so much snow? It's fine sunny and beginning to get HOT here in South Australia.

    ReplyDelete