I found this cute wreath on Pinterest and made my version over the weekend. It only took a couple of hours to complete.
I have plenty of other things to continue working on as well. My hexi's have been calling out to me, but I have been ignoring them. I also have some BOM's and Quilt-Uber-Fest blocks that need to be finished up that I have been putting off.
Tomorrow, I'm going to start something new for Tuesdays. It has nothing to do with sewing or craft's but it is one everyone's favorite things....Food! I'm going to call it 'Test Kitchen Tuesday' I'm have been in a rut of cooking the same ole, same ole for too long and I need some more variety in my diet. I will be sharing some of my tried and true favorites along with new things that I dream up in the non-crafty part of my brain. So stay tuned tomorrow for round 1 of Test Kitchen Tuesday where I share with you a very flavorful soup.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Happy Sewing!



Yes I did have a great weekend :) Very cute wreath you made up! I love soups,so will be back to check out your recipe.
ReplyDeleteYou had some awesome finishes! I can't wait to see your recipe today!
ReplyDelete