Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day, WIP Wednesday

I'm still working on quilting my Dresden Plate quilt. I finished the solid white areas but really haven't had a whole lot of time to work on it this past week.    I am going to attempt my first 'baby bow tie', ok my first bow tie ever sometime this afternoon.  I need to fix the little diva and myself some lunch first though.




Once I finish the bow tie I might work on the quilt some more if we don't end up outside playing.  It is a beautiful day here after we had some storms this morning, it cleared off and is a great last day of February we have unseasonably warm (upper 60's) temps this week.

Tomorrow starts the Indiana Heritage quilt show, it will be my first time going to it so I'm excited.  The best part of it though is it is only 10 min from where I live. I'm hoping to get some fun new quilting tools.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of the baby bow tie! Your quilting looks fabulous so far. My mom and I are going to Sew Expo this weekend and pretty much the only thing I am interested in is new toys (I mean tools!).

    ReplyDelete