Well WIP, here we are again... I'm making a list to start the year out so maybe I will be able to keep track of my progress better...so in to particular order.
Quilt-Uber Fest blocks from Oct. of 2011, blocks 7-17.
I need to 'catch up' on my bloggers BOM, I'm 2 months behind...
I have a quilt that I started with some Terrain by Kate Spain that I need to just sew my blocks together...
I want to make the 'about town' bag that It's Sew Kiki has designed. There is a free pattern available at Connecting Threads, and she has a Flickr group for people to post their bags.
I have fabric to make the 'Frosted Stars' quilt By Charlie Scott.
I won a Strawberry Fields jelly roll last month that I am dreaming up something in my head for.
I also have some blues and greens in the closet to make another quilt, that I didn't get to last year.
I have some place mats that I started eons ago, all I have to do is stitch down the binding. (sadly this isn't my oldest wip)
block of the month blocks from Jo-ann fabrics that I bought while I was still in high school so think crica 1995... Ok now that I have admitted that I have to get those finished this year.
Ok, I think I have a problem....That is a lot of projects, I better step away from the computer and sit at my sewing machine, stat!

No comments:
Post a Comment