It's time for another round of 'What I finished Friday'.
I have to admit, I didn't finish a whole lot this week, I mostly did some mending
The prized hello kitty hat lost her bow.
Not to worry, 5 min of stitching later, all was well with the world again.
This is a little sneak peek at something I have been working on. I'm not using any pattern, just going off a picture in my head of what I want it to be.
Today, is my son's 100th day of Kindergarten and they are having a 'big party' I don't remember celebrating the 100th day of school ever. I have heard others talk about the big day, but I have yet to figure it out. The girl and I area going to head over to the school this afternoon for the big ch-bang, since I know the kids always get excited when someones parent shows up.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Happy stitching!
I have to admit, I didn't finish a whole lot this week, I mostly did some mending
The prized hello kitty hat lost her bow.
Not to worry, 5 min of stitching later, all was well with the world again.
This is a little sneak peek at something I have been working on. I'm not using any pattern, just going off a picture in my head of what I want it to be.
Today, is my son's 100th day of Kindergarten and they are having a 'big party' I don't remember celebrating the 100th day of school ever. I have heard others talk about the big day, but I have yet to figure it out. The girl and I area going to head over to the school this afternoon for the big ch-bang, since I know the kids always get excited when someones parent shows up.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Happy stitching!




LOL - 100 days of kindergarten...I don't remember celebrating that either - but I guess it is quite an accomplishment. Have fun partying it up :)
ReplyDeleteOh my...that is just so adorable!! I want one!!
ReplyDeleteI don't remember that one either. Hope you had a lovely party ;)
ReplyDelete