Remember these from, back in August I think?
Well...I finally finished my 'Terrain' quilt top!
Sorry for the bad picture. It has been raining here a lot the past couple of days, and today although it has quit raining it is quite windy. So I gave up waiting on nice weather for a photo opportunity and just went with the picture I took on Sunday. I uses a charm pack of Terrain for my 'hourglasses' or 'butterflies' as my husband and 3 year old are calling them.
Well...I finally finished my 'Terrain' quilt top!
Sorry for the bad picture. It has been raining here a lot the past couple of days, and today although it has quit raining it is quite windy. So I gave up waiting on nice weather for a photo opportunity and just went with the picture I took on Sunday. I uses a charm pack of Terrain for my 'hourglasses' or 'butterflies' as my husband and 3 year old are calling them.



Looks lovely! the charms are just that, charming
ReplyDeleteI thought butterflies too. Just makes me smile.
ReplyDeletePretty,pretty! It was very windy here today too.
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful Debbe
ReplyDeleteYay! It is pretty. I started to sew my Terrain together last week.
ReplyDeleteAre these blocks made from HST and and squares. I love this quilt.
ReplyDelete