Monday, October 3, 2011

So many projects, so little time...


With the cooler fall temps I have been spending a lot of time outdoors.  Yesterday was a trip down to the lake since I was entertaining my MIL.  The trees are turning and it is so beautiful.







It has been quite a while since I finished a quilting project.  No I don't have a finish today and don't see any in the near future.

I keep seeing wonderful projects that I want to make but don't know when I will ever find the time to do them.

Currently I have in the works.

a hexagon quilt of 1" paper hexes.

the block of the month quilt along

2 memory quilts that need to be done before December 17th.

My dresden quilt still needs to be quilted.

winter/christmas placemats that still need binding

But of course the wonderful world of bloggy land has shown me more great projects like, this wonderful fun looking Hex quilt from Love Affair with my Brother.  Quiltstory is Sharing the tutorial for it today.



And have you ever wanted to to make an Argyle quilt?  From the blue chair is doing a Argyle quilt along.  I really really want to make one of them as well.


Then there is Quilt-Uber-Fest with Blue Nickle Studios that is on their 3rd week, somehow I missed the first 2 blocks, but I will find them....


So, if you are like me and don't have anything to do...Join up with some quilting fun.

And one last thing, my friend Kiera over at It's so Kiki is having a giveaway from the fat quarter shop.

1 comment: