Friday, October 7, 2011

Fabulous Fall Friday

It is rather late in the day for me to be posting, but what the heck, better late than never, right?

Carla over at Lolly quiltz inspired me with her picture of the turning leaves.  While where she is at the leaves aren't as far along in the changing process as they are here in southern Indiana I still felt the urge to go take a couple of pictures.  You can watch the tree in her back yard go through the changing process every Friday on her blog.

The leaves here where I live are getting close to their peak colors for fall, and I'm loving it.   I have waited 11 months for this. The only thing missing is the cool fall weather, it is 80 degrees out today.

Out my front door,


Out the back door, I can also see these from my bedroom and sewing room windows.  Can't complain about my view, that is for sure.  Even in the winter with snow they are pretty and I'm not a fan of snow.

The afternoon sun is really bleaching out the colors I took the 2 pictures within a minute of each other. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment