I didn't make it for WIP Wednesday yesterday. I went on my sons class field trip, and was way too tired to even think about sewing when I got home.
I have high expectations for today. I want to get caught up on the Quilt-Uber-Fest blocks that I'm several days behind on. If you are interested in doing the blocks yourself, there are going to be 16 blocks 12.5" blocks. A new block is being posted each day. The first one was on October the 1st. I only have 2 done so far so I'm 4 blocks behind right now and I will be going on vacation starting Wednesday of next week so I will have at least 5 blocks to do when I get back home.
So far the theme of the quilt has been Flying Geese meet Log cabin. The blocks are pretty simple to assemble and would be great for scraps. I am going to cross mine with the BOM blocks that are only 8.5" and make one big quilt instead of having 2 smaller quilts. I've also been wondering "what was I thinking" as I'm trying to do the math for both quilts but I think it will be a fun contrast when finished.
There you have it, I'm off to sewing land for a bit. Have a great day everyone.
I have high expectations for today. I want to get caught up on the Quilt-Uber-Fest blocks that I'm several days behind on. If you are interested in doing the blocks yourself, there are going to be 16 blocks 12.5" blocks. A new block is being posted each day. The first one was on October the 1st. I only have 2 done so far so I'm 4 blocks behind right now and I will be going on vacation starting Wednesday of next week so I will have at least 5 blocks to do when I get back home.
So far the theme of the quilt has been Flying Geese meet Log cabin. The blocks are pretty simple to assemble and would be great for scraps. I am going to cross mine with the BOM blocks that are only 8.5" and make one big quilt instead of having 2 smaller quilts. I've also been wondering "what was I thinking" as I'm trying to do the math for both quilts but I think it will be a fun contrast when finished.
There you have it, I'm off to sewing land for a bit. Have a great day everyone.



Can't wait to see this finished!
ReplyDeleteI love your autumn colours, and it looks a really fun QAL, I work full time so couldn't possibly keep up, but may have a go at my own speed...
ReplyDelete