While I'm still looking for my groove, I realized I haven't updated on my hexi charm quilt in a while. I'm still making hexi's but I'm up to 804 completed, so that means I only have 369 to go. YAY!
My husband has even weighed in on the project because I was thinking of making some sort of design as I put them together, but he said that he thinks it would look better just random. I'm fine with random, will make putting it together even easier. :)
This is what 804 hexi's looks like in my house. Sorry for the not so great pictures it is very dreary and cold outside today.
Today's mission is to make somerhing 'rocker/rockerstar' for my son. He is having spirit week at school this week and tomorrow they are supposed to dress like a rock star.
On hold for now are:
Memory quilts for hubbys mom and aunt.
My Terrain quilt.
My Pay it forward surprises, I have not forgotten you.
and a few others that I can't think of but I know will start calling my name while I am working on something else.
I will leave you with a couple more pictures from my vacation. These to me seem like they should be on a post card or something. Who knew I could take a decent picture?
My husband has even weighed in on the project because I was thinking of making some sort of design as I put them together, but he said that he thinks it would look better just random. I'm fine with random, will make putting it together even easier. :)
This is what 804 hexi's looks like in my house. Sorry for the not so great pictures it is very dreary and cold outside today.
Today's mission is to make somerhing 'rocker/rockerstar' for my son. He is having spirit week at school this week and tomorrow they are supposed to dress like a rock star.
On hold for now are:
Memory quilts for hubbys mom and aunt.
My Terrain quilt.
My Pay it forward surprises, I have not forgotten you.
and a few others that I can't think of but I know will start calling my name while I am working on something else.
I will leave you with a couple more pictures from my vacation. These to me seem like they should be on a post card or something. Who knew I could take a decent picture?



Good Job! I have put my hexies on hold while I work on other projects, except I caved yesterday and did up 46 more!
ReplyDeleteYou are a organized girl with those hexis.
ReplyDeleteI just love your vacation photos.
Truly post card photos. You must have a awesome camera.
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com