I hope everyone had a great month. Summer went by way too fast here, the kids go back to school on August 4. I'm ready for them to go, but feel bad for them, it has been a pretty cool summer here and they have been swimming twice.
I am excited to say that I was able to finish my ALYoF goal and finished all the hand stitching on the last 3 Sun Bonnet Sue blocks. I even sewed on some of the borders and cornerstones to complete 9 blocks and have half of the borders sewn onto some of the other blocks.
I am excited to say that I was able to finish my ALYoF goal and finished all the hand stitching on the last 3 Sun Bonnet Sue blocks. I even sewed on some of the borders and cornerstones to complete 9 blocks and have half of the borders sewn onto some of the other blocks.
That is all I have for this month.



Congratulations on finishing the Sun Bonnet Sue's!
ReplyDelete