I finished the quilt for my sister over the weekend. I am so in love with it. The colors are just stunning. Even though I had my doubts about a few of the fabrics they really paired up well in the end.
In case you don't remember, here is what I started with.
The quilt will be making its way to Kansas later this week. I February ALYoF goal is to make a purse for my mom. Her birthday is on the 26th, so I am trying to make her day extra special for her with a squishy package. I've already ordered flowers for her to be delivered that day. They have had lots of snow where they live this winter and I am hoping to brighten her day.
In case you don't remember, here is what I started with.
Here is the finished product.
The quilt will be making its way to Kansas later this week. I February ALYoF goal is to make a purse for my mom. Her birthday is on the 26th, so I am trying to make her day extra special for her with a squishy package. I've already ordered flowers for her to be delivered that day. They have had lots of snow where they live this winter and I am hoping to brighten her day.



No comments:
Post a Comment