Saturday, November 30, 2013

November ALYF Finish

I have met my goal for the month!  I finished my table runners.  It was a busy month, and I was thrown off with my kids and husband all being home this week along with traveling and lots of cooking, but I did it!



The lighting in my photos is horrible.  The only color that is close to being 'true' is the red in the bottom photo and the blue in the top.   Here is a better picture of the colors in case you missed it in a previous blog post.  


The patter is out of Quilitmaker magazine from the Spring of 2013, it is titled in the magazine as Sicilian Sunrise or Solar Eclipse.   Mine is more of a 'snowball fight'.  The runners are going 2 different places so I must get to the post office on Monday and get them shipped off.  

2 comments: