I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. Mine seems to have been extra busy, running lots of errands and doing a bit of Christmas shopping. I'm getting close to done, but I still need to finish my daughters quilt. I keep running out of hours in the day.
I entered my 'Frosted Stars' quilt in this weeks quilt contest over at the quilting gallery.
I entered my 'Frosted Stars' quilt in this weeks quilt contest over at the quilting gallery.
I would love for you to take a minute and go cast your vote.
If you haven't entered my giveaway you still have time, you can find that here.
I hope everyone has a great weekend and just a reminder I will be posting the giveaway winner on Monday.

Done! Good Luck, it's a beautiful quilt.
ReplyDeleteVoted for you. Your quilt is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI voted for your quilt yesterday.
ReplyDeleteVoted this past weekend! I love this quilt!
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely quilt, love it.
ReplyDelete