Monday, December 17, 2012

Giveaway Winners!

Yes, I said winners!  Since in the midst of the Quilt Gallery's birthday giveaway I surpasses 100 followers I'm going to give away a second mystery prize to someone!


The first prize of the Basic's charm pack goes to, Vicki who said,


My favorite birthday presant was the dog my dad got me--a cockapoo I named Kate. I follow via GFC thanks vickise@gmail.com

Prize number 2 Goes to...Laura who said,
My favorite birthday gift was the emerald ring my grandmother gave me on my 16th birthday. When she was 16, her grandmother gave it to her, and she wore it every day until she passed it down to me!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I was busy working on my daughters quilt.  It is taking a lot longer than I thought it would.

It is hard to see but I did some echo quilting around the main Dresden Plate. and 1/4" on the inside of each strip of color.



I'm using a matching bobbin on the back and here you can see the detail of the quilting.  


On the woven blocks I have finished the pink, blue, and purple.  I still need to do the Dresden blades in the purple.  I hope to get the green and yellow done today.  If total insanity sets in I am going to to 1/4" on the white in the woven blocks as well for more contrast on the back of the quilt.

Have a great day everyone.  If you won a prize please be sure to respond to my email by 11:59 pm EST on December 19th or your prize will go to someone else.   I would really hate for that to happen.  So if anyone knows the winners personally please tell them to check their email!

Debbe

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners! Lovely job with the quilting Debbe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't get over how fabulous the quilting looks! Can't wait to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete