Front
Back
I used a combination of old and new fabric to make it. I am going to set a goal to use at least 1 piece of fabric from my stash and or scrap bag for each project. I started yesterday organizing it by color instead of just having piles in gigantic tubs in the closet. Now if I just had a good way to display it for inspiration.
Of course I always seem to have multiple projects going on at once. While I was working on the above quilt, this pile of neatly stacked pieces were staring me in the face.
Hey Karen remember these???
Well now they are staring at me again but in a different form. Ignore the ragged edge on piece they are hanging from.
I have some pieces of solid cut to sew each one on and the center to each on already cut and pressed, but then I started yet another project... the above mentioned sorting of the fabric stash...
That is just a partial amount from one of the gigantic tubs of fabric that I have 'stashed' in the closet.
Well for now I must go complete the task of cleaning the kitchen since the dish fairy never seems to visit my home.

No comments:
Post a Comment