Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Momma needs a new purse.

The title says it all.  I like to make my own purses mainly because I don't want to spend the $ on something that isn't functional.  I've Googled many of patterns and just can't find anything that I'm in love with.

I purchased some fabric over Valentine's weekend.  How sweet of my hubby to take me to Jo-Anns when he would rather have been at home catching up on things we have on the  DVR to be watched.

Here is the bag I made to carry through the Christmas season, and well I hate to admit but I'm still carrying it right now in the middle of February.  It is a Penny Sturges pattern .   I love the pattern and functionality of the bag, but I don't want to carry the same bag in different colors year round.

PB280037.jpg


I promise everything was sewed straight on it,  is it just sitting a bit wonky because it wasn't completely finished yet, I was just proud of it and wanted to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment