Wow, it has been a while since I sat down and chatted with all of my followers. Life has been so busy the past few months. Lots of finishes, a few revelations, and lots of family time. So I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I love facebook so that I can keep up with most of you, when I don't have time to sit and read.
As most of you know I started back to work in March of last year and that has put a stop to a lot of my me time, but in return I have done a few commissions and have one on the table already this year. I'm thankful for having a job outside the home so I get out and get to talk to others. I love staying at home, or at least having the freedom to stay in yoga pants and a t-shirt all day.
As most of you know I started back to work in March of last year and that has put a stop to a lot of my me time, but in return I have done a few commissions and have one on the table already this year. I'm thankful for having a job outside the home so I get out and get to talk to others. I love staying at home, or at least having the freedom to stay in yoga pants and a t-shirt all day.

No comments:
Post a Comment