Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Jumping in again




I am jumping back in again this month with the ALYoF (A lovely year of finishes) I completely missed last month, but did a ton of sewing, and this month my goal is simple for me (I hope).  My son's bithday is  this month and I hope to have this quilted and bound for his birthday.  









Before I can start on my son's quilt I must finish the binding on my commission quilt.  I finished the quilting on it on Sunday afternoon.  I will post more details on this quilt later.  










I can't believe it is May already!  I am enjoying our warmer temps here.  It was almost 80 yesterday and the forecast is above 80 the next 2-3 days.   Today is election day here, so  my kids are home from school since a few schools in our district are polling places (where people go to vote).  I am going to enjoy my day off work and see if I can get caught up on some of my sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment