
I think I bit of a bit more than I could chew for March and lost my motivation half way through the month. I have put away all my 2" squares for now and will revisit them in a few months. Right now I have picked up something that I actually feel is an attainable goal.
I have over 60 granny square blocks that have arrived in my mailbox from all over the world and they all need to be trimmed/squared up. I know I won't get them sewn together this month because I think there may be a few more come in, so I am going to wait until next month to even think about sewing them together.
Here are 2 of the blocks I made. I can't wait to see the finished top. I think it will be gorgeous!
I also have some summer outfits that I want to make for my daughter and possibly make some pull on shorts for my son. He is a bit husky and short so finding things that fit him well is quite the challenge. I'm so blessed to have been taught how to sew and have the knowledge and ability to make clothes for my children.


Can't wait to see the granny squares come together, and to see what you create for the kiddos as well!
ReplyDelete