I hope everyone is doing well. I'm becoming a really bad blogger as of late, and for that I apologize, and to be honest I really haven't done a whole lot of sewing either, well at least it feels that way. I don't think there is anyway possible for me to meet my goal for this months 'A lovely year of finishes' I'm going to keep plugging away on it though. I feel that just because I probably won't finish doesn't mean I'm a failure. Maybe next month or another month it will get done.
I would love to show you a picture, but my phone is being contrary and I'm unable to upload my photo. It keeps giving me a service error, so I will need to find where my hubby hid the regular camera and get a picture later.
I would love to show you a picture, but my phone is being contrary and I'm unable to upload my photo. It keeps giving me a service error, so I will need to find where my hubby hid the regular camera and get a picture later.

You are not a bad blogger! Life is just busy for you at the moment! Besides,your family should always come first over everything :) We will be here when time permits you to blog.
ReplyDeleteI agree with CeLynn, you are not a bad blogger. Life happens and we all know that. Besides you got a lot done this month!
ReplyDelete