So I am totally tired of feeling cramped when I sew, or use the computer. I'm sure my dear hubby is too.
I have so many projects to do and with the disorganization going on, I have no motivation. I don't want to go back to sewing on the kitchen/dining room table unless of course it is a really large project and of course a quilt can turn into a really large project rather quickly. But with my handy dandy cutting table, I will have room to lay out my pieces so that I can see what is going on and not have to rely on the trusty kitchen table as much. Besides it is such a pain in the rump when you have to pick up everything and move it just so you can eat dinner.
Most people would think I am old fashioned because our family eats 98% of our meals together at the kitchen table. Before kids, well it was so easy to just balance that plate on our laps in front of the giant glowing screen.
My completed project.
Before
After
There you have it, my sewing space/office. And yes I really do sew at the itty bitty end table.

No comments:
Post a Comment